Your ignition coil can be by testing the ignition coil find the resistance specifications for your cars primary coil winding in your repair manual. How to test an ignition coil the ignition coil a vital component of any vehicles ignition system is responsible for providing electricity to the spark . How to test a spark plug ignition coil to test if an ignition coil is good or bad by testing the resistance in the factory service manual for the . Testing the ignition and coil testing the coil using the lowest scale on the meter measure the resistance between the primary terminals with the wires removed. A bad ignition coil means no spark to your engine so testing this part is an important step in troubleshooting a no start or no spark issue
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.